Tag: Celine

TransCanada ready to move forward after Nebraska court clears Keystone hurdleTransCanada ready to move forward after Nebraska court clears Keystone hurdle

The head of Calgary-based TransCanada says he’s ready to move ahead with the Keystone X-L pipeline project now that there have been some stumbling blocks removed in the U-S.He says the company has deals with all landowners along the route in Montana and South Dakota, and with 84 per cent in Nebraska.CEO Russ Girling says the company will spend the coming weeks trying to reach deals with the remaining 16 per cent, before the eminent-domain process begins.The Keystone decision now rests in President Barack Obama’s hands, with a Nebraska court clearing an obstacle that has delayed the conclusion of the years-long debate over the oil project.(The Canadian Press) TransCanada ready to move forward after Nebraska court clears Keystone hurdle by News Staff Posted Jan 10, 2015 7:34 am MDT AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to RedditRedditShare to 電子郵件Email read more